WHO WE ARE
We are movers and shakers, monkeys and magic folk. We are experienced practitioners, first-time explorers, and everything in-between. Together, we create a community with a love for acrobatics.
WE OPENED IN 2017 AS THE FIRST ACROYOGA STUDIO IN BOSTON, MA.
Our goals are simple:
(1) Create a space that is friendly and open to those interested in discovering the world of acroyoga.
2) Create a space that where experienced practitioners can train, teach, and share their love for acrobatics.
Weekly community classes are taught by the most experienced students, identified as AcroStrong Team Members. Monthly Master classes are taught by the studio owner, and Coach Jeremy Martin.
Please feel free to invite yourself, or your friends into our space – which can also be your space. Maintaining a healthy and supporting community of students and teachers is of the utmost importance.
We Have Just A Few Studio Rules...
1) Enter at your own risk. Every activity in this studio may cause bodily harm.
2) Avoid landing on head, or neck. *Never land head first on your face as it may cause catastrophic injury, paralysis, or death.
3) Know your own limitations and follow progressive training.
4) Consult with an instructor if you have any questions. Please pay; any and all financial contributions support the studio and staff.
5) No horse play. Develop a healthy respect for, and an appreciation of the risks involved.
6) Be nice. Demonstrate respect and concern at all opportunities (aka DON'T BE A DICK!)